Stainless steel press filter for perfume Industry
Stainless steel filter press, also known as laboratory filter press or stainless steel plate and frame filter.
The suspension is pumped into each closed filter chamber of the filter press. Under the action of working pressure, the filtrate passes through the filter membrane or other filter materials and is discharged through the liquid outlet. The filter residue is left in the frame to form a filter cake, thereby Achieve solid-liquid separation.
1. The stainless steel filter press machine is made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti or 304, 306 high-quality stainless steel materials, which are corrosion resistant and durable. The filter plate adopts a threaded structure. Different filter materials can be replaced according to different products of users (filter materials can be microporous membrane, Filter paper, filter cloth, clarification board, etc.), the sealing ring adopts two kinds of silica gel and fluorine rubber (acid and alkali resistant), no leakage, good sealing performance.
2. The plate and frame filter with microporous membrane is a better equipment for filtering activated carbon and particles in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, ensuring 100% no carbon, large flow, and easy disassembly.
3. Simultaneous production of a multi-purpose plate and frame filter (two-stage filtration), one-time input of liquid, to achieve semi-precision filtration of the initial liquid, fine filtration (there are also many kinds of pore size filter materials to solve the advantages of different requirements).
4. Disinfect the filter with injection water before use, soak the filter material with distilled water and stick it on the screen, then press the pre-plate, fill up the liquid in the pump before starting, then start, and discharge the air, first when shutting down Close the liquid inlet and shut it down again to prevent the liquid from flowing back and damaging the filter material when it stops suddenly.
5. The pump and input parts of this machine are all connected by quick assembly, which is easy to disassemble and clean.